Sunday 19 September 2010

Senior moment?

Either what I'm I'm posting isn't worth commenting on ,or through some technical hitch comments aren't reaching me,one of the two.But without feedback I'm like an author without a reader,a musicion playing to a deaf audience,good or bad we need to know.I know it's not been long,but how does it go,the silence is deafening.
This may seem childish,but I don't want to post my thoughts into an empty ether,or play pooh sticks,hoping they may be found further down stream.So this is the last post for the Ghost
I'll keep reading the blogs I regulaly seek out,those without too many kiddiewinks and no fluffy bunnies.And I apologise for this toy and pram moment.Be seeing you.
Grey Ghost(Paul)

3 comments:

  1. crap, i just posted a long comment about not giving up your blog and it got deleted. basically i said, don't quit blogging just yet. i've been doing it for years and it does take some time to get regular commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write because you enjoy it, not because you want people to read it.

    Often people are reading but not necessarily commenting. (they're called "lurkers") so don't assume people aren't reading.

    I figured out the commenting thing, if I am logged into Blogger I can comment freely.

    So, I expect to hear more from you!!

    Tell us about Great Brittain. Tell us about growing up in your generation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap.I began writing about my early life last night but it seemed so dark.Maybe its the way I write,Ill have another look.

    ReplyDelete