Saturday 11 September 2010

I've cheated

I've cheated today,I've stolen,dare I say my friend,Firegirl's Song Game.Well I have to post my answers somewhere don't I,and I have more room here.I'm sorry FG but I've had to go over the ten,too many memories.

1/Any thing by an Osmond or a Jackson.
2/Down Down.(Status Quo)
3/Send In The Clowns.(Millicent Martin)
4/Love In A Bottle.(Jim Croce)
5/Clever Trevor.(Ian Drury)
6/Stardust.(Hogy Carmichael)for the wedding that wasn't to be.
7/Sultans Of Swing.(Dire Straits)
8/Sweet Baby James.(James Taylor)
9/Sweet Home Alabama.(Lynyrd Skynyrd)
10/Paint It Black.(Rolling Stones)

Now the extra one's.
11/Best cover
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan.(Marianne Faithfull)
12/Best Dylan cover
Don't Think Twice.(Susanna And The Magical Orchestra)
13/14For a lost love
Losing My Mind.(Julia McKenzie)
Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground.(Willie Nelson)

Right thats it,and not a Hendrix,CSNY,REM or Coltrane amongst them.Don't know whats up with me today.

3 comments:

  1. Of course you can refer to me as friend! Thank you!

    And I always appreciate a rule-breaker!!

    Glad that you played along!

    ReplyDelete