Friday 17 September 2010

For a Dark Lady.

I'm going to take up cooking,I have this recipe.
Take one BMW R100 engine and gearbox,add a Fiesta rear axle and brakes.A set of Unit leading link forks and custom rear suspension.A pair of 10"x17"custom wire wheels and a 5.5"x17"with twin ,drilled discs.
While blending all this together drop in a pullback handlebar,a custom 5 gallon tank,a solo saddle and all the other bits and pieces,like cables,wiring loom,feet forward controls etc.
Pour into a stainless steel frame and cook on a low heat for 6 months.Now I'm no expert so I'm sure I've left something important out,but I know a couple of cordon bleu chefs,not an hour away,who I'm sure will know what.
Oh yes,one other small thing,a cake decorator,cos I only know what colour I want,Black.

1 comment: