Thursday 16 September 2010

For Joyce.

I fell in love today,
yesterday,
a life ago,
I'm in love still,
today,
tomorrow and tomorrow.

I couldn't think of anything to write today,so it was gonna be just those few lines.But you don't get off that easy,something else came to mind.

I have a friend who's taking part in her last rally this weekend.She doesn't drive,she navigates,and she's good.Well she told me she was,and who am I to.....
I think she's wrong to pack it in,but she has a daughter and it's her life and her decision.
When I was younger I used to ride in motorcycle trials and enduro's,and for a couple of years rode shotgun on a sidecar-cross outfit.That was until my partner saw us have an accident,not us,me,and not really an accident.The pilot fell off,the outfit rolled down a hill and the ballast,me,stayed with it.I told Joyce and my friends that I knew it wouldn't roll over,but I know I just froze.Joyce asked me to pack it in,and I did.Now its time for Princess to make a decision,one only she can make.Just incase to this first,give it your best luv.

2 comments:

  1. I left out two words,the last sentence should begin.Just incase she gets to this first.Senior moment.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quitting something like that is such a personal decision. Having made something similar myself, I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete