Thursday 23 September 2010

HOW HOW HOW

Please help me I'm drowning,not waving.
How do I block family blogs,fluffy bunny blogs and god blogs from my screen.
I look about me for an interesting blog but in moments they decend on my screen.Happy,smiling mums and dads with their 3.5 happy,smiling children.Bunnies,pussies,puppies,now I love animals,but they have their place and it's not ,unbidden,on my screen.And as for those serene faces with their golden rays of love,whatever it is.There should be a rule,for every one of them there should be a devil worship or atheist or goth blog slipped in.

2 comments:

  1. what do you mean they're showing up on your blog? i don't understand. also, send me your email address (creativekerfuffle@yahoo.com). i don't always respond to comments in my comment section on the blog, but i most always respond to comments via email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you clicking through the Blogs of Note?

    Blogs are ethereal creatures that change & morph. Just keep browsing through them and you'll get a good group eventually. Check out some of your favorite blogs "Blog rolls" or "Blogs I enjoy" and that will help find what you're interested in.

    ReplyDelete