Tuesday 14 September 2010

In ten days time I shall be visiting friends on Anglesey,a lovely island just off  the coast of North Wales.It's a beautiful place,with so much to see and do,considering it's size.One weekend I took a wrong turning and in what seemed only a short while I had crossed the island and was just outside Holyhead.I turned around and had riden two thirds of the way back before Princess found me.
Princess,her daughter,Princess and her fiance,Tommy are the people I'm visiting.Now Princess,like me,has a Mini,it's called Princess.I know,sometimes even I don't know who or what I'm talking to or about,I wouldn't change it though.Except for the Princess,I'd like to see her back on the road,not many jobs to do now,so I'm told.
Were supposed to be visiting Plas Nywedd,Penman Priory,Black Point and fitting in some Go Kart racing.I say supposed because the idea was to fit the visit in before winter set in.A few days ago a fellow triker mentioned that Autumn was officially here,and it's rained,on and off every day since.Now I don't mind riding in the rain,it's these car drivers.They have to carry raincoats,an umbrella,wellington boots,hot drinks,whistles to call out the rescue services,must be why they drive round with a trailer all the time.
I think Princess reads my blog so, if you don't hear from me for a while it maybe because she and her druid friends have cast a spell on me.

1 comment:

  1. Lol!
    No spell casting going on today, hee hee! I don't mind you writing about us all. I'm looking forward to you coming over, we'll try to fit it all in, lol!

    ReplyDelete