Sunday 29 August 2010

I've only been here since Tuesday,and I know thats no time at all,but is anyone out there reading what I post.There's been no comments,not even a rubbish,or a blog off,yet either of those would show that someone had noticed me.Maybe I should just begin a diary and put my thought's in that,the extraction of them and their placement on a page would be the same as blogging.Or maybe!write them down,take them out into the yard and set fire to them.My ramblings would then float up into the sky,and be carried by the winds across continents and land.......I know not where or when.lol.
I was told to search through other blogs and sign in as a follower or friend of blogs I found interesting,the only trouble is,I can't find any that interest me.My problems are that I'm not religious,have no family,hate gardening and have no business to promote,which wipes out 90% of the blogs I've come across.There was one I came across this morning with a lovely photo of a husband and wife and their two son's,the youngest of which had white eye(the opposite of red eye),the name Damien came to mind.
I apologise to anyone who reads this,but its lightened my mood from purple/black to a paler shade of blue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog, I just hadn't been able to post anything this weekend, but hopefully I'd do some catching up on both reading and posting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am now reading. and--i think using the blog as a journal is a good idea. that's what i do. i've been blogging for years and though i don't have a big following or a lot of commenters, i do love my blog. it's an outlet for me. i am married and do have a family and like gardening, but those aren't the only things i talk about : )

    ReplyDelete