Wednesday 25 August 2010

In the beginning.

I hate coming in halfway through films,old films with a beginning,a middle,and an end.So as a blog is a kind of rolling memoir I'll give you a beginning today,start the middle tomorrow and let someone else write the end.
That I was born in Stourport on Severn is due in no small part to a Mr Hitler.It was thought at the time safer if mothers to be were sent from Surrey to just outside the engineering centre of a war torn England to give birth.Mother and son soon moved back to Surrey,so I class myself a southerner.I married in my early twenties and divorced fourteen years later.I spent the next twelve years with a lady who I loved dearly and who died in my arms.
I have a strange taste in music,or so I'm told,a library of books,many of which I'll never get to read,drive a classic Mini and ride a trike.
I should have ridden over to Chorley for a custom bike show last Sunday,but as a fellow triker said,"Divide state pension by petrol=not much in the kitty."Anyway,I have two events to go to next months,they may make up for this lost weekend.
Grey ghost

1 comment:

  1. Woop, you made it ;)
    Nice to read your blog at last, looking forward to reading more x

    ReplyDelete