Wednesday 25 August 2010

Daily,weekly or.......

Iv'e been thinking,should I write a daily blog,a weekly blog,or a blog only when interesting blog.
I find nothing interesting in how Bobby Jnr is getting on with his potty training or that Rufus has chewed his new lead.Now if Bobby had tossed a full potty out of the window and over a passing stranger,or if Rufus had chewed his way through a door and dug up a newly planted hydranger bush,that may have interested me.
A week or so ago I made use of one of this summers warmer days by going for a cruise on The Angel.There I was,all in black and cruising along Watling Street thinking,how cool I must look to the oncoming drivers in their metal boxes when my right leg began to feel cold.I glanced down to find my left trouser leg had risen up to almost my knee.I was riding along with one black denim covered leg and one naked,white leg,and not looking anywhere near as cool as I had imagined.
This was more than made up for when a few days later one of those large people carriers passed me on the M6.As it passed I saw three children looking through the windows,one smiling and waving and the other two taking photo's.I assumed they were thinking,Gee,how cool.ha,ha,ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment