Sunday 1 October 2017

Long forgotten.

Hi there,long time no blogs,a few changes between then and now.Moved from Stafford to Anglesey,an island of the North Wales coast,sold the mini and bought a two seater sports tourer.
I'm renting a cottage,well a converted stone barn really,one of three converted from original farm buildings.The farm itself is now a vineyard cum orchard between the villages of Niwbwrch and Dwyran and just a five minute drive from the Menai Straits and opposite Caernarfon Castle.
I'd totally forgotten about this blog till it popped up while I was looking for help to find a Dirk Bogarde dvd.Over the years I must have seen most of his movies but I only have one in my small collection,"Death in Venice".The one I'm searching for is his last one,"Daddy Nostalgia".Amazon has some copies on their site,but one is an American dvd,which I can't play on my player,and the others are French and Spanish but with no English subtitles.I've seen clips from this film and I would like a copy of it,so if anyone here can suggest where I might find one.
Now I must get my dinner underway so I'll finish here,till tomorrow when I'll get back to blogging again,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment